Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weekend Part 2: A Day with the Bakkens





Luke decided that the only way to sleep at Nonni and Papa's house is in someone's arms, regardless of the time of day. Naps were split among all of us, but I took the night shift. And while I love sleeping with Luke, he seems to come out more rested than I do. However, we make a cute pair, don't we?


So when Nonni and Papa offered to take him for a walk and let me sleep that morning, I greatfully accepted. I woke up 2 hours later to the smell of bacon and eggs. Gotta love being taken care of by mom.





We had some playtime with Luke where he showed off all his new skills: flying with mommy and stading with Nonni.










Then the Sheehan's made another appearance and Luke had his first dip in the kiddie pool. His feet were really the only thing being dipped, but he seemed to enjoy it. Of course he had to share the pool with Cousin Kenzie and 300 dinasaurs, but he's into group activities and didn't seem to mind.
I've had a very productive morning--2 posts!! But I've just been spit up on--again--and must go change and entertain the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment