Saturday, August 8, 2009

Amy & Ryan's Wedding

Last weekend we went to the wedding of my best friend from high school's little sister. Got that? Adrienne and I have been friends for about 15 years (Adrienne, can you believe that??), so I have seen her little sister grow from a little girl in her catholic school uniform to a lovely and sweet young lady in her wedding gown. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and we had a great time showing Luke off to everyone.



He is such a good baby. He slept through the ceremony and woke up just in time to party at the reception. He had multiple offers from relatives of the bride and groom to take Luke as their grandson, and he had more kisses from new friends than we can even count.



He even did a little dancing with daddy.













So, I was in charge of picture taking, and I had a lot of wine. We really don't have any good pictures. These are the best of what we have. From now on, husband is always in charge of pictures and must use the fancy camera.

2 comments:

  1. See, I new you were warming to the fancy camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you guys came! I love that we have been friends for so long, we have done so many great things together! Luke was the best baby ever to attend a wedding and not to mention his good looks! I love you my friend and can not wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete