Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cheerios

Matt is out of town so I have been doing the Lukie shuffle during dinner prep. This consists of avoiding stepping on his cute little body while walking to the pantry, trying not to knock him in the head while opening the fridge, and stretching my arms to double their normal length to avoid moving my legs which are currently occupied by a little monkey playing peek-a-boo between them. I was stir-frying some veggies while Luke was playing in the pantry. I heard him grab the box of Cheerios, I saw him trying to open the box, I even said to him, "Should we have some Cheerios before dinner?" Apparently the answer was yes.



Not sure why the pictures are like this, but it's too late to try and format. Ahh, babies.

3 comments:

  1. I love a kid with personal motivation. This might make for more clean-up in the immediate future, but there will come a time (ask my sister!) when you will be super grateful for his get-up-and-go. I love that he always looks so happy and innocent. He's so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I guess he made that Cheerio Appetizer a reality!

    He looks so happy and a little proud of himself, it's too cute!

    So, did he fill up on Cheerio's or did he save room for dinner? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was posted in April. It's now June. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete