Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AMENDMENT!!

So, husband was adamant that I amend my previous post. He wanted to make sure that everyone understood that the massive debt we are incurring is due to purchasing a home, and not furnishing it. All the extra purchases are being put on a card (to get the points, of course) and then paid in full each month. OK, Husband, does this take care of the problem? Anything else you would like me to say on MY blog?

Sheesh. It's a good thing he's so handsome.

Back to packing.

Oh, and our house is so dang cute!! More tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, pictures, hurry, I agree.

    And I'm glad you made this amendment. Lue and I don't want to be helping you with any loan modifications due to fancy furniture purchases! Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is a silly goose. I'm SO RELIEVED you cleared that up. Sheesh! ;)
    And yes, what's with the house photos holdup? I mean, I know you've been knee deep in paint and all...don't MAKE me come down there and snap photos myself! Still just so happy for you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just didn't want people to think we were spending frivolously. Team Johnson is very responsible with our money and do not carry debt (except of course for our mortgage).

    ReplyDelete