Sunday, November 22, 2009

Willis Tower (Formerly Known as Sears Tower)

Matt loves this place. We have been there three times together. He took me there the first time he brought me to Chicago to meet his family, and we took my mom when she flew in with us for our Chicago engagement party, and now we went again because they installed a new feature called The Ledge. It is a section of the 107th floor that is entirely encased in glass. You can stand on The Ledge and see all around you and all the way down to the ground below. It was freaky.




Luke has no understanding of heights or plunging to your death or crazy accidents that happen at popular tourist attractions, so he had no concerns about crawling around out there. I had trouble letting go, but it made for a pretty great picture. And yes, this was followed by lots of baby wipes and Purell.



Luke and Matt showing off their bravery. Luke was more interested in Daddy than the photo op.


And we even got a family shot. So what if I'm holding on for dear life.




And I'll leave you all with a picture of my dreamy husband. I was right, back in the day. He is a catch.

2 comments: